Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Will They Even Notice?

These centerpieces are the bane of my existence!
Sure, I know what I would love, but unfortunately, what I want will be roughly $200 per table. That’s not going to happen.

I think I have “made up my mind” at least eight times, (poor Tom) but of course three days later I hate the look!

I found another option, it will work, but I can’t figure out exactly how to execute the look. All the flowers are special orders (I can’t just pick up a few testers at Cub) and I can’t find the silk flowers that will really pull the look together. All the while having the worst imagination ever (I do my inner five year old shame) I can not picture how my ideas, color, objects, etc. will meld.

So, if you find yourself at my wedding looking at a empty table, you’ll know I had a melt down and went with the “minimalist” look. (Or at least that's what we'll tell everyone!)

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment